Renew Advice is a trading style of Renew Financial Management, who help over 10,000 people a year plan for their futures and protect the lives of themselves and their loved ones.
We guarantee that, by choosing Renew Advice, you will receive:
- Independent, impartial advice from a fully qualified Financial Adviser
- A dedicated point of contact to handle your case
- Face-to-face visits in your own home
- Telephone advice at any time
At the forefront of everything we do is our values:
- We care
- We deliver
- We improve
- We achieve together
- We maintain a sense of fun
So we can guarantee a caring, friendly, superb service from professional individuals who will work with you to achieve your dreams. Due to our parent company’s position in the financial industry, we are also able to offer you access to exclusive deals with leading plan providers.
And finally, we are of course:
- Renew Advice is a trading style of Renew Financial Management who are Authorised and Regulated and by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the Equity Release Council (ERC)
- Able to recommend ERC-approved plans that guarantee your right to remain in your home for as long as you choose, your right to move properties without penalty (subject to provider criteria) and that you will NEVER owe more than the value of your home thanks to the REC’s ‘no negative equity’ guarantee
Stages of the Equity Release Process
1. Telephone: Speak to Renew Advice about any initial questions you may have. We can arrange a free, no-obligation consultation in your home with our fully qualified Financial Adviser at a time that suits you.
2. Loved ones: Talk to your family and encourage them to be present when we make our home consultation visit.
3. First Consultation: At your first consultation, we can discuss the options and find out more about your circumstances to establish if Equity Release is the right option for you.
4. Choosing the right plan: Our Financial Adviser will search the market to find the most suitable plan for you.
5. Second Consultation: Our Financial Adviser will return to your home to discuss the best options available. You will be provided with a personal illustration and can ask more questions.
6. Paperwork: If you choose to go ahead, our Financial Adviser will submit your application to the provider, and your property will then be valued by an independent surveyor.
7. Offer: The provider will issue an offer, and you can discuss the full terms and conditions with our Financial Advisor.
8. Legal work: Independent solicitors acting on your behalf will cover the legal paperwork.
9. Timescales: Although not guaranteed, this is usually an 8–12-week process from application to completion.
10. Money released: Time to make those plans a reality!
back to all blogs